I have six Henriksdal Bar Stools in 'Gobo white'.
The 'removable' covers rip easily when being 'easily removed'. (They are on tighter than Joan Rivers' face)
I would like to BUY some replacement covers. (I'm not looking for freebies and handouts)
Ikea says:
This Is Categorically Impossible.
HUH?
Yep, after speaking with no less than eight people at Ikea Direct today I was told I had NO options for replacing my ripped and stained slip covers on my stools. Well, no options other than buying six new stools, to the tune of almost $400.
Now, I wasn't a math major in college, but I know that's not a sound financial decision, especially since I'd also have to drive four hours round-trip to do so. Gas prices being what they are....
Does this make any sense. I was a loyal (to a fault) customer. I was patient and versed in the ways of the Ikea monster. I don't think what I am asking is unreasonable, I mean they still carry this product in their stores!
Why oh why are you playing with my head Ikea? Have I gone crazy, and since I'm crazy I don't know it? Help....

1 comment:
I've just discovered that I too will be unable to replace my chair covers as they IKEA has changed the size of the Henriksdal! POSTAL is all I can say! I've called corporate. Dead end!
I asked if they could locate any on the planet and they said NOPE!
Called Canada. No help here either. Not going to pay 45.00 or more to have them made when they were 10.00 new at the store!
So angry! Thanks for letting me vent!
Post a Comment